Thursday 3 November 2011

Headphone work

Following on from my initial idea for 'Alpine Soundtrack' I set about trying to obtain a set of high quality images of headphones that I could subsequently edit and add mountain imagery. 
For this I enlisted the help of a 3rd year photography student and we took hundreds of photographs in the studio. 
These are the final images that I have selected from them. 




From this, I needed to cut the set down to 6 that would work with my idea. 
These are the 6 that I chose. 







I decided to chose these are there are a variety of different positions and directions that I have placed the headphones in. Each photograph is very high quality which helped with the editing process. 

I then went about cutting each one of these out. I had no idea it would take me as long as it did!! 

It has definitely taught me a lot about photoshop and different tools to use when doing this kind of thing. 

These are the edited images. 





I am now going to edit the colours... trying these out in a range of different effects, including black and white. I think they are perfect for what I want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment