Wednesday 16 November 2011

Supremebeing - logo work

After looking into the different logos that supremebeing use, I thought about experimenting with it, changing the typeface and maybe adding imagery to put the name of the brand and the name of the range together. 







I have chosen 3 sans-serif typefaces to begin my experimentation. The fact that it is in lower case adds a contemporary 'young' informal feel to the design. 
I have experimented with changing the kerning of the type to make it all flow and touch, however I think that only the second one is fully legible. The top one does funny things to my eyes... definitely not what I was looking for.




This was a different direction to my experiments and the outcome that I prefer. I used the original logo of the brand and simply added a small vectorised snowboarders/skiiers. 
I have drawn 3 different ones so that I can have a choice when it comes to it. For this experiment I have simply replaced the dot of the 'I' with the image, I am now going to place them around and see if they work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment