Sunday 13 November 2011

Poster Drawings

I have been experimenting with drawing and using different programmes to edit and develop simple line drawings. 

This was the original line drawing in my sketch book. It is very abstract and cartoon-like.

I then live traced it on Illustrator.

I then transferred it into photoshop and added several textures...





I experimented with their transparency and then added colour to the image. 
I used quite a vast colour pallet.



This happened when I changed the colour of the actual lines. 


I then decided to add some type. As I do not know the details of the gig yet, I just put on some silly words to see how they would work.


I really like the way it has come out. It has something sinister to it, even though it seems rather child-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment